deadlynightshade009deadlynightshade009

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Time Machine Lol.

The funniest part was with the time machine. They could have used it to go back in time to stop themselves from losing the piggy bank in the first place.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

TOTOL LULZ

What's even funnier is Axman13's lack of a sense of humour. He probably thought that Super PSTW RPG was a serious attempt at an RPG. However, I can't help but honor him, BEACUASE without him, this awesome Flash about a review about a game would never have existed.

GameMaster 4: Sonic GameMaster 4: Sonic

Nice joke there.

Great work!
Oh, LOVE what you did with Weegee. He got turned into a Tacoman! ROFCOPTERAWESUMSAUCE.

Penguin Overlords Penguin Overlords

What?

I enjoyed the game the instant I played the tutorial, but one thing bugs me - How in the world can a penguin possibly miss a turtle?

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Confusingly interesting.

No names, specifics, anything. Adds to the intrigue of the game, I guess. Just a question; when she fades, does that mean you're about to make a decision that ends the game?

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

The first of its kind

A game that has a great story, characters and action, yet has a moral! Truly impressive, pulling off a feat like that. Hats off to you, my good sir.

Piano Trio in C# Minor Piano Trio in C# Minor

Multi-Genre Potential!

Whoa. I could imagine all sorts game elements this fits in: puzzles, cutscenes, battles, background music for a regal castle, an epic boss fight against a giant ancient being, tense moments. Just so powerful and captivating.

The Empire in the Sky The Empire in the Sky