deadlynightshade009deadlynightshade009

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Penguin Overlords Penguin Overlords

What?

I enjoyed the game the instant I played the tutorial, but one thing bugs me - How in the world can a penguin possibly miss a turtle?

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Confusingly interesting.

No names, specifics, anything. Adds to the intrigue of the game, I guess. Just a question; when she fades, does that mean you're about to make a decision that ends the game?

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

The first of its kind

A game that has a great story, characters and action, yet has a moral! Truly impressive, pulling off a feat like that. Hats off to you, my good sir.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Oh. Mah. GOAD.

Yes, goad.
Funny how I learned about this after using Lance's move "Bullet Hell" in EBF3. It's Touhou all over again.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Whoa. Just whoa,

This game just pleased my OCD about getting 100%. BTW I tried completing the last wave with only one weapon and the only one that worked was the basic blaster, fully upgraded. everything else didn't work.

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

Hard.

Buddha himself could turn the air purple trying to get past floor 432. Good job though.

Depict1 Depict1

Impressive.

Nice game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it called Depict1 to deceive the player into thinking that there will be a sequel?

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

By the way...

"Opaque" means solid. Yet another thing hat should have come up on the beta testing.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Very sad.

I didn't get any of the parts at first: Green boxes, Flowers, Shadows, the girl, but in the end, it all made sense. Nice game. Cheers, mate.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Eerie... But fun!

This game was enjoyable, but a creepy mirror of an event that broke the news earlier last week. Anyway, great game!